Friday, July 1, 2011

June Favorites

Hi guys!  This is my first post in a while, huh...  I've been on pause for a bit because my brother took my laptop for a camp, and I haven't been sure of what to blog about.  :T  So yeah, here are my June favorites, and it is indeed my first.  OuO

1. China Glaze nail polish in Coconut Kiss- I wore this color for about...1/2 the month of June?  It's a really pretty deep purple with a little bit of a metallic finish.  I had worn it for June being gay pride month.  :)  -thumbs up-

2. Essie nail polish in Turquoise & Caicos- I wore this color for the other 1/2 of June.  In fact, I have it on my nails right now.  It's like...Tiffany Blue...You know, what I mean.  :)  I can't describe exactly what I like about it for summer, I just think it's great.

3. Urban Decay Naked Palette- Okay, I know I stated in my favorite summer make up post that I adore bright, colorful make up for summer, but I have been completely in love with this palette since I bought it earlier this month.  I had seen it in Macy's, actually, and did not think twice about buying it.  I love this Palette because you can create day looks with it and then amp it up for night time looks.  (I know EVERYONE says that, so shoot me.  It's true, though.)

4. Benefit Hoola Bronzer- I like how it's more brown than, like, bronze bronze.  Do you get what I mean by that?  ^^"  Sorry, I can't quite explain it.  What I mean to say is that it doesn't make me orange.  .3.

5. NYX Round Lipstick in Vitamin- I know I also said in my summer faves that I prefer gloss over lipstick in the summer, but meh...I don't have a good corral gloss...I think you can guess the color of this lipstick, then.  XD

6. NYX Blush in Peach- It's really pretty, and fairly natural looking for summer, so I've been wearing it a lot this month.

7. Urban Decay original Eyeshadow Primer Potion- This is more like an all time favorite, haha... >u<

8. Maybelline New York the Colossal Volum' Express- I don't have much mascara because I don't think it's worth the money to buy multiple ones if I have to throw them out often...Plus I don't wear mascara much for some reason...  ^^"  So this works for me.

So those are my June favorites.  I'm SO sorry there are no pictures, because I don't have my laptop, so I am unable to take pictures.  Thank you for reading.  If you have any questions about the products listed, want a review on any of the things, or want to tell me YOUR June favorites, please leave me a comment.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment