Friday, June 17, 2011

My Favorite Summer Make Up

Haha, I guess I can't stay away from beauty for long.  XD  Anyways, I think that the title is fairly self explanatory.  So, let's get to it!  :)


1. Coral cheeks/lips: I really love coral, especially during the summer.  It's just bright and fun, just like summer.  ^-^


2. Lip Gloss: It's one of those things that are year around, but I find really are great for summer.  The reason why is I find Lipstick more...Hm...I'm not sure how exactly to describe it...But I'll say "heavy" for now.  I find Lip Gloss just works more than Lipstick for the summer.  .3.


3. Bright, Colorful Eyeshadow: To me summer is a time to experiment with color, cuz I don't have as much time during the school year.  (Plus, I go into hibernation during the winter, so... :P)


4. Bronzer: It's summer.  'Nuff said.


Haha, uh...Sorry that there's not much explanation on all these and stuff, I'm kinda tired...So yeah... Thanks for reading.  If you have any questions, please leave a comment.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment