Monday, July 18, 2011

Ama/Sweet Lolita Look (A Tutorial)

Ohmaigawd, no way, it's a tutorial.  Yes, it is.  :)  I apologize for no pictures, but I will try to update later with some.  Also, I will list in Parentheses, but you can use whatever you'd like.  Also, I'll write little notes using Brackets.   Anyways let's get started...


Eyes:
1. Prime the eyes.  (Urban Decay Primer Potion)
2. Apply a glittery white eyeshadow as a wash.  (Urban Decay's Polyester Bride) [Hahaha, I found a use.  eue]
3. Apply a glittery lavender into the crease and outer corner.  (Urban Decay's Grifter) [Again, a use!   LOL...]
4. Apply false lashes to create the "doll like" eye.
[To keep this look soft, I'm not going to line the eyes.  You can if you choose to.]


Cheeks:  Apply a peachy-pink blush. (NYX Blush in Peach)  [I swear, this is one of my favorite blushes.]


Lips: Finish off with a soft pink lip gloss. (Love & Beauty Gloss in Light Pink) [I don't know.  XP I got it from Forever 21.]


Once again, I'm SO sorry for no pictures, but they will be coming.  I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.    <3


Side note:  If you don't know what Ama Lolita is, it is please follow this link :http://hellolace.net/styles/ama  It is also commonly refered to as Sweet Lolita.

No comments:

Post a Comment