Monday, July 18, 2011

Haitus Again... OTL

YOU'RE GOING TO BE GONE AGAIN ALREADY?!  Sadly yes.  I'm going to be gone for 2 weeks and a half, so I'm probably not going to update my blog very often.  While I'm at it, though, I might as well say the makeup that I'm packing, just cuz.  :P  I'm packing a mini original Urban Decay Primer Potion, Liplicious Sheer Glaze Gloss in Carried away (It's so pretty, it's just this sheer pink gloss.), Naked Palette, Claire's Professional Eye Makeup Kit (It's a smaller dupe-ish of the Costal Scents 88 Palette.), Urban Decay Eyeshadow Ammo Box, Hoola Bronzer, NYX Blush in Peach, Lip Balm, and...various brushes.  eue  Not much, right??  Anyways, right after this I'm going to post a quick tutorial.  I'm sorry that there aren't any pictures, I don't have time.  I'm supposed to be packing...  >.>  Sh!  :)  I'll see you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment