Wednesday, July 27, 2011

How's Everyone Doing??

I dunno...I guess I just felt like doing one of these...  I'm not home yet (sadly) so I don't have much to really talk about.  My "travels" have been boring.  I went to my hometown (which will remain to be unnamed) to visit a couple colleges and my oldest brother.  I got to see my niece and my sister-in-law.  It was nice.  At the moment, I'm up with my cousins in a northern state.  I'll give you a hint on that.  It's the hat of the chef.  I've spent some great quality time with all of them and my nieces and nephews.  Lastly, I'm going to fly to the Windy City tomorrow morning.  I'm pretty excited.  Oh, I've also recently gotten into the Summer trilogy by Jenny Han.  I just finished it this morning on the plane.  I've read a lot, because...  :T  I've had nothing better to do.  I don't feel like sleeping so...I read.  I like reading.  OH that reminds me.  My laptop charger burned out, so I'm using a temp one right now...  >.>  I'll get a new one when I get home.  That's another reason why I'm not updating often.  So yeah...  That's what's been going on.  You'll probably see a haul later in August when I get home.  :)  I'll see you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment