Friday, August 26, 2011

School and the Audition

Hey guys!  So as you know, I started school last Wednesday.  School's fine, boring as ever and stuff, but meh.  All's going okay...  Now as you guys know I had auditioned for NBC's The Voice.  Yeah that didn't really happen.  If you're wondering why, it's because I'm technically under the age limit.  I'm 15.  You have to be 16.  I nearly slapped the guy who told me that.  You know why?  They didn't say anything like that on the site, and they still sent me the Artist Pass and what not, but after driving an hour to get there, waiting outside for 1/2 an hour, than another 1/2 hour inside, that's when they told me.  I wanted to kick him in the balls.  =n=  So that was what happened with me.  So how's school for y'all?

No comments:

Post a Comment