Thursday, August 4, 2011

July Favorites

JUST GONNA PUT IT OUT THERE NOW THAT MOST OF THIS IS THE SAME AS FROM JUNE!  Don't kill me, please.  So yeah, my July favorites.  Also, I've been traveling for most of July, so...meh...  Also, I lost my Liplicious Sheer Glaze in Carried away.  You'll see how that affected my July favorites.  I'll also go a bit more in detail with my favorites of the past month.  You'll also see.  :)

1. Revlon Crazy Shine- I've had my nails bare for most of that month cuz I got really lazy.  So, yeah.  Revlon Crazy Shine made my nails look like there was a topcoat on them when there wasn't, so yeah.

2. Pink Sugar Sensual: It's what I took with me on my trip, so I wore it...A lot.  eue

3. Claire's Professional Eye Make Up Kit: Oh snap, broski.  I use Claire's/Icing cosmetics.  Plus, they're pretty good for their price and stuff, so I don't see why not.  Anyways, this has, like, almost every color I'd want, so I wore it a lot.

4. Liplicious Gloss in Coconut Pineapple (??)- It's basically clear with silver shimmer.  It's a replacement for my lost Liplicious Sheer Glaze in Carried Away (RIP  </3).

5. NYX Blush in Peach- -shrug-  Still love it.

6. Hoola Bronzer- Yup...

7. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original- Yes, it will always be a favorite.

So there you have it, my favorites.  I'll see you guys later.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment