Friday, August 12, 2011

Back To School and a Little Surprise at the End

MIEN GOTT, THE SUMMER FLEW BY FAST!  (And no, I'm not actually German, I just wanted to write it in German.)  Anyhoo, I'm going back to school on the 17th...  There's something else going on that day, but you're going have to wait until the end of this blog. ;D  Are you curious now??  You'd better be.  Just kidding!  Anyways, so I, of course, have been doing some back to school shopping...That just means back packs and supplies for me because I go to a private school, and I have a set uniform...  >.>  I hate it.  Even though it saves me times in the morning, it feels we have less self expression.  Anyways, after this school year, I am going to be attending a public, performing/visual arts school.  I'm SO excited.  Anyways, I'm going to be applying for Writing, so wish me luck. ;D  Anyways, so my best friend (Prussia) and I have been decorating my binders and stuff.  We didn't get much done, so we need to hang out again soon.  Probably Sunday or something cuz I'm going to another friend's birthday party tomorrow.  Anyhoo, my pencil bag is a little more than half way decorated.  There's Vietnam (me) smacking Prussia with her paddle because he mistook her for China and Shizuo and Izaya holding hands.  There's also a bunch of quotes.
The quotes are...:
1. "I MAY NOT BE A COUNTRY, BUT I HAVE A BIG HEART-Desuyo!" ~Sealand, Anime Matsuri, World Conference
2. "My new hobby is stomping on cell phones! HAHAHAHA!  Now I'm bored." ~Izaya
3. "What's an airplane?" ~Pirate England, Anime Matsuri, World Confrence
4. "It's a ship that can fly." ~America, Anime Matsuri, World Confrence
5. "Is it softy soft?" ~MAH PRUSSIA, My House
6. "Yes, it is softy soft." ~Me
7. "LAND OF THE FREE, HOME OF THE WHOPPER!!" ~America, Anime Matsuri, World Confrence
8. "YO...YO...HEEEY MAAAN!!!" ~That Hilarious Gangster that Grabbed his Crotch while saying this in Durarara!!
There will be more quotes, probably, but that's all there is for now.  Anywhoo, as for the surprise...
*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*********
**********
*********
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*********
**********
*********
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*
Ha, that looks cool, doesn't it??  Anyways, that's not the point.  The point is...I'm trying out for NBC's The Voice on the same day as my first day of school.  Cool right??  Wish me luck.
I wish y'all good luck with school as well, and I'll catch you later. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment